Welcome to Series 1, Episode 2 of The Destiny Podcast. In this recording, Paul Yadao shares about how humility is a choice in our walk with God. This is Day 2 of our 21 Days of Fire series.
Humility guarantees sustainability. However, a humble heart does not develop overnight, but is a product of consistent decision to remain humble in the sight of God.
Listen to the Message by Paul Yadao
Download the mp3 (right click and save link as)
• Verses: 1 Peter 5:5, Matthew 5:1-3
• Prayer is not automatic. We need to press in for the presence of God.
• There is no end to the practice of humility. Humility is a foundation.
• When we posture our hearts towards humility, the grace and favor of God rests upon us.
• Humility is like a cloak. You either choose to wear it or you don’t.
• God gives grace to the humble. Exaltation comes after humility.
• Humility is our doorway to kingdom promotion.
• Humility causes us to be dependent on and sensitive to the Spirit.
• Humility is the key to wisdom, whereas pride leads to foolishness.
• In serving God, we have to see the vision of God, and go up to the mountain and seek an encounter with Him.
• The journey into the mountain is a journey that prepares us for the encounter and the power released after that encounter.
• There is a price to pay if you want to see God move.
• If you want to see more of God, the key is to be spiritually bankrupt.
• Humility guarantees sustainability.
• Sometimes the greatest test in humility is when we are constantly winning our battles. Keeping your heart humble is a choice.
• Humble yourself in the sight of God, and then before His people.
“Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.”
If you enjoyed this post, join the free Destiny newsletter.